At the time you access this website (hereinafter “THIS WEBSITE”), you assume the condition of user of the same (hereinafter “USER”), which implies acceptance of a number of conditions that are set out in the legal notice.
This shows the commitment to maintain and guarantee commercial relations in a safe manner by protecting personal data and guaranteeing the right to privacy of each of the users of ESTA WEB.
The person responsible for and owner of THIS WEBSITE is Javier Busquets Serrano (hereinafter “RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS WEBSITE”).
- Name: Javier Busquets Serrano.
- Address: La Costera 11, 39722 – Liérganes (Cantabria, España)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Activity of THIS WEBSITE: distribution of informative content, display of advertising, recommendation of affiliate products and management of the list of subscribers and users attached to the newsletter.
You must know that THIS WEBSITE complies with the current laws on data protection, in order to provide the USER with the guarantees, security and transparency that correspond to it when using it.
- The RGPD (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals), which is the European Union regulation that unifies the regulation of the processing of personal data in different EU countries.
- The LOPD (Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data and Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, the Regulation of development of the LOPD), which regulates the processing of personal data and the obligations that we must assume those responsible for a website or blog when managing this information.
- The LSSI (Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce), which regulates economic transactions through electronic means.
What are personal data?
Additionally, when the USER visits THIS WEBSITE, certain information is automatically stored for technical reasons such as the IP address assigned by their Internet access provider.
There are several cases in which USER data are collected and the purpose is different for each of them:
- When using the contact form (also applies when communicating via email), at least the name and email address of the USER is required, in order to answer your query.
- When publishing a public comment, the name, email address and, optionally, the URL of the USER’s web page are required, in case the USER has one and wishes to indicate it. Only the name and URL, if provided, will be displayed publicly, in addition to the content of the public comment itself.
- When filling in a content subscription form, the name and email address are required to manage the subscription list and to send electronic communications, such as: newsletters, new entries, commercial offers, as well as other communications that the person in charge of this website considers interesting for the USER. It is possible that at different times, the USER will also be asked for information regarding their personal interests, in order to adapt the communications to their preferences.
- In no case will the use be different from the purpose for which the data have been collected.
Only the LIABILITY OF THIS WEBSITE will have access to the USER’S data, and under no circumstances will these data be given, shared, transferred, or sold to any third party.
If you are over thirteen years old, you can use the forms on this website without the prior consent of your parents or guardians. Otherwise, the consent of the USER’S parents or guardians will be a condition.
Thanks to the consent of the USER, we can treat your being obligatory the acceptance of the present policy of privacy to be able to subscribe to THIS WEB or to use any of its forms.
This consent will be withdrawn at the time the USER requests it.
The data collected, at no time are specially protected, but are categorized as identifying data.
Data retention time
The USER data will be kept for the time legally established or until the USER requests its deletion.
Accuracy and veracity of data
The USER is solely responsible for the truthfulness and accuracy of the data provided, exempting the LIABILITY OF THIS WEBSITE from any liability in this regard.
The USER must guarantee the accuracy and authenticity of the personal data provided, and must provide complete and correct information on the various data collection forms.
In THIS WEBSITE the necessary technical and organizational security measures have been implemented to guarantee the security of the USER’S personal data and to avoid its alteration, loss and unauthorized treatment and/or access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they are the result of human action or the physical or natural environment. All this in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD.
Exercise of rights
Those individuals who have provided their data through THIS WEBSITE may contact the owner of the same in order to freely exercise their rights of access to their data, rectification or deletion, limitation and opposition with respect to the data included in their files.
Any information that we need to store, by virtue of a legal or contractual obligation, will be blocked and only used for such purposes instead of being deleted.
As a service to the USER, THIS WEBSITE may include hyperlinks to other websites that are not operated or controlled by the LIABILITY OF THIS WEBSITE. Therefore, ESTA WEB does not guarantee, nor is it responsible for the legality, reliability, usefulness, truthfulness and timeliness of the contents of such websites or their privacy practices. Please, before providing your personal information to these websites outside ESTA WEB, take into account that their privacy practices may differ from ours.
ESTA WEB does not offer or market by itself or through third parties the information, contents and services available on the linked sites, nor does it approve, supervise or control in any way the contents and services and any material of any nature existing on these sites. Therefore, THIS WEBSITE is not responsible in any case for the results that may be derived from the USER’S access to such links.
Responsible for the file and processors
As the person in charge of the treatment, unaware of the mentioned responsible:
Services offered by third parties on this website
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of its activity, ESTA WEB uses the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions.
Web platform: WordPress.org
Messaging and newsletter services: Mailchimp
Analysis of web traffic metrics: Google (Google Analytics) and Facebook (Facebook Analytics)
Advertising platform: Google (Google Adsense)
Third-party affiliate products: Amazon
THIS WEB SITE also studies the preferences of its users, their demographics, their traffic patterns, and other information in the aggregate to better understand who our audience is and what they need. Tracking our users’ preferences also helps us to show you the most relevant advertisements.
The user, and in general any individual or legal entity, may establish a hyperlink or technical linking device (e.g., links or buttons) from their website to THIS WEBSITE (the “HYPERLINK”). The establishment of the HYPERLINK does not imply in any case the existence of a relationship between THIS WEB SITE and the owner of the site or web page where the HYPERLINK is established, nor the acceptance or approval by THIS WEB SITE of its contents or services. In any case, THIS WEBSITE reserves the right to prohibit or disable at any time any HYPERLINK to THIS WEBSITE.
Revocation of consent
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/20023 of 11 June on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the USER may oppose the use of their information for advertising purposes, market research or the development of satisfaction surveys at any time, as well as revoke their consent at any time (without retroactive effect).
To do so, you must send an email to email@example.com. If you have received advertising by email, you may also object to it from that email, by clicking on the link included in the email and following the instructions provided.
Please note that our systems may require a period of time that in no case will exceed 48 hours for the opposition or revocation to become effective, it being understood that, during this period of time, the USER may continue to receive messages.
Acceptance, consent and revocability
The USER declares to have been informed of the conditions on protection of personal data, accepting and consenting to the treatment of the same by the RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS WEBSITE in the manner and for the purposes indicated in the terms & conditions.
As already communicated throughout these privacy policies, the USER may revoke his or her data at any time, but always without retroactive effect.
What is a cookie
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the USER’s computer when accessing certain websites and that allows them, among other things, to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or your computer.
The user’s browser memorizes cookies temporarily on the hard disk, occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information and have an expiry date after which they cease to be operational.
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in the security settings.
Cookies are associated to the browser, not to the person, so they do not usually store sensitive information about the USER such as credit cards or bank details, photographs or personal information, etc. The data they store is of a technical nature, statistics, personal preferences, personalization of contents, etc.
Types of cookies
Depending on their origin, they can be classified as own cookies (generated by the page the USER is visiting) and third party cookies (generated by external providers such as Google, Facebook or YouTube).
According to their content, they can be classified as technical cookies (necessary for the normal functioning of the web), analysis cookies (used for statistical and analytical purposes) and advertising cookies (to show more relevant advertising to the USER depending on their navigation, their country of origin, their language, etc).
Own cookies used by THIS WEBSITE
- Login Cookies: allow the USER to enter their account, in case they have registered on THIS WEBSITE.
- Configuration Cookies: thanks to these cookies, the system remembers the USER’s settings and preferences (their preferred language, privacy settings, etc).
- Personalization cookies: the system tries to show the USER content related to their way of browsing, to improve their browsing experience.
- Security Cookies: these cookies serve to avoid certain security risks for the USER. For example, they help detect when someone is trying to break into your account.
Third party cookies used by THIS WEBSITE
- Analysis services:
- Facebook Cookie: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies?ref_type=sitefooter
- Instagram Cookie: https://www.instagram.com/legal/cookies/
- YouTube Cookie: https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/
- Twitter Cookie: https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/
- Pinterest Cookie: https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/
- LinkedIn Cookie: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy?trk=hp-cookies
- Push Notification Services: OneSignal, Inc., located at 411 Borel Ave Suite 512, San Mateo, CA 94402, United States, is a platform that I use to send push notifications to the Internet browser of users who have requested to receive them. The information generated by the cookies about their use in THIS WEB will be directly transmitted to and stored by OneSignal on its servers located in India. You can check the type of cookies used by OneSignal at https://onesignal.com/privacy_policy.
Most web browsers allow the management of cookies in three different ways:
- Always reject all cookies.
- Always accept cookies.
- Ask the USER if they want to install each cookie that is presented.
It is also possible to configure the browser in a more sophisticated way, specifying which cookies you want to be accepted and which not. Some of the options that usually appear:
- Reject cookies from certain domains.
- Accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when you close the browser).
It should be noted that it will be necessary to adapt the configuration of each browser and computer separately. Below are instructions for configuring cookie management in four of the most popular browsers:
- Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es-419&answer=95647
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Apple Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES%20%97%20http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042