Terms & conditions
At the time you access this website (hereinafter “THIS WEBSITE”), you assume the condition of user of the same (hereinafter “USER”), which implies acceptance of a number of conditions that are set out in this legal notice.
The person responsible for and owner of THIS WEBSITE is Javier Busquets Serrano (hereinafter “RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS WEBSITE”).
- Name: Javier Busquets Serrano.
- Address: La Costera 11, 39722 – Liérganes (Cantabria, España)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Activity of THIS WEBSITE: distribution of informative content, display of advertising, recommendation of affiliate products and management of the list of subscribers and users attached to the newsletter.
Access rules to THIS WEBSITE
The USER may not use THIS WEBSITE to carry out activities contrary to the law, morality, public order or the conditions established in this legal notice.
The USER may not carry out advertising or commercial exploitation activities by sending messages that use a false identity.
The USER will be the only responsible for the realization of any type of illicit, harmful and/or prejudicial action in the sites of third parties to which THIS WEBSITE can derive you.
The LIABILITY OF THIS WEBSITE may interrupt the service and immediately resolve the relationship with the USER if it detects a use of THIS WEBSITE, or any of the services offered therein, that may be considered contrary to what is expressed in this legal notice.
Intellectual and industrial property
The RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS WEBSITE by itself or as an assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of THIS WEBSITE, as well as of the elements contained in it (by way of illustration, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; brands or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by the RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS WEBSITE or by its licensors. All rights reserved.
Any use not previously authorized by the RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS WEBSITE will be considered a serious breach of the author’s intellectual or industrial property rights.
It is expressly forbidden to reproduce, distribute and publicly communicate, including making available, all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, on any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of the LIABILITY COMPANY OF THIS WEBSITE.
The USER undertakes to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by the LIABILITY PERSON IN CHARGE OF THIS WEBSITE. You may only view the elements of this website without the possibility of printing, copying or storing them on the hard disk of your computer or on any other physical support. The USER must abstain from deleting, altering, eluding or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on THIS WEBSITE.
It is strictly forbidden to share the license for use with more people. Each license is personal and non-transferable and we reserve the right to take any civil or criminal actions to safeguard our rights, all under the warning of committing a crime against intellectual property in art. 270 and following of the criminal code with prison sentences of up to 4 years.
Limitation of Liability
The LIABILITY OF THIS WEBSITE is not responsible, in any case, for the damages of any nature that could cause, by way of illustration: for errors or omissions in the contents, for lack of availability of THIS WEBSITE, – which will make periodic stops for technical maintenance – as well as for the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, in spite of having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid it.
The PERSON IN CHARGE OF THIS WEBSITE reserves the right to make any changes it deems appropriate to this website without prior notice, and may change, remove or add both the content and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented or located on this website.
The persons or entities that intend to make or make a hyperlink to THIS WEBSITE from a page of another Internet portal, must submit to the following conditions:
- The total or partial reproduction of any of the services or contents of THIS WEBSITE is not allowed without the previous express authorization of the RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS WEBSITE.
- No deep-links or IMG or image links or frames may be established with THIS WEBSITE without the prior express authorization of the LIABILITY MANAGER OF THIS WEBSITE.
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement shall be made about THIS WEBSITE or about its services or contents. With the exception of those signs that form part of the hyperlink, the website in which it is established shall not contain any trademark, commercial name, establishment sign, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to the PERSON IN CHARGE OF THIS WEBSITE, unless expressly authorized by the latter.
- The establishment of the hyperlink shall not imply the existence of any relationship between the LIABILITY COMPANY OF THIS WEBSITE and the owner of the web page or portal from which it is created, nor the knowledge and acceptance of the LIABILITY COMPANY OF THIS WEBSITE of the services and contents offered in said web page or portal.
- The PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS WEBSITE shall not be liable for the contents or services made available to the public on the website or portal from which the hyperlink is made, nor for the information and statements included therein. THIS WEBSITE may make available to the USER connections and links to other websites managed and controlled by third parties. These links have the exclusive function of facilitating users to search for information, content and services on the Internet, without in any case be considered a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them.
- The PERSON IN CHARGE OF THIS WEBSITE does not commercialize, nor does he or she direct or control in advance, nor does he or she make the contents, services, information and statements available on these websites his or her own.
- The PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS WEBSITE does not assume any kind of responsibility, even indirectly or subsidiarily, for damages of any kind that may arise from the access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the contents, information, communications, opinions, statements, products and services existing or offered on the websites not managed by the PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS WEBSITE and which are accessible through this WEBSITE.
- In THIS WEBSITE you can display Amazon affiliation links. In case of access through them, the USER must comply with the terms and conditions that Amazon provides, including everything related to the possible purchases that the USER makes in its portal, which will be managed by Amazon under its conditions. Although the system performs synchronization tasks on a regular basis, prices and actual availability of products may differ from those published on this website. In any case, the data provided by Amazon in its portal will always prevail.
Right of exclusion
The LIABILITY OF THIS WEBSITE reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or that of a third party, to those users who do not comply with these general conditions of use.
Privacy and data protection policy and cookies
Applicable legislation and competent jurisdiction
The relationship between the person responsible for this website and the user shall be governed by the Spanish regulations in force and any dispute shall be submitted to the courts of the city of Santander, unless otherwise provided by applicable law.
Validity and possible modifications of the present conditions
The LIABILITY OF THIS WEBSITE may at any time modify the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of these conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by other duly published conditions.
Complaints and doubts
Both the RESPONSIBILITY OF THIS WEBSITE and THIS WEBSITE are firmly and clearly positioned against piracy. That is why we only offer recommendations to obtain the game in an ethical and legal way.